To win in today’s evolving marketplace nonprofit brands must bring their purpose to life with dynamism and a tripartite focus on attitude shifts, behaviour change and business results. Hero organisations are delivering strategically-built, emotionally-compelling campaigns that fuse their communications, fundraising and mission-based programmatic assets in sustainable, scalable ways that were once considered unimaginable. Today, it’s not just what you stand for that matters, but how you inspire others to take a stand.
But just as inspiring mass engagement has become more critical, it’s also become more difficult. Each nonprofit must grapple not only with the vastness and complexity of their cause, but also with a distracted public, fickle donor preferences, rapidly changing technologies and a constant struggle to differentiate from the ever-increasing number of peer organisations. Never has it been more important for nonprofits to take a deliberate and strategic approach to their brand and to how they capture the heads, hearts and hands of their most critical stakeholders.
Edelman has helped nonprofits big and small to navigate these challenges. We’ve helped nonprofits identify their most valuable assets; make them stronger; and bind them in such a way as to create a constituent engagement experience greater than the sum of its parts.
Our services include:
- Cause Campaign Development
- Strategic Planning & Fundraising Strategy
- Corporate Partnership Outreach & Management
- Cause Marketing & Commercial Co-ventures
- Digital/Social Marketing & Fundraising
- Media Strategy & Execution
- Public Affairs & Thought Leadership
- Infrastructure Enhancement & Executive Education
- Benchmarking Research, Measurement & Evaluation
- Branding & Creative